Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 1, 2013

Top "Beat Maker" Or "Online Drum Machine" Software

When I start thinking about the best or top music/beat maker software, I feel like a kid in a candy store because I want to try them all. Music is my passion and having many tools at my disposal makes my arsenal of musical mayhem ever larger... lol Yes I like to experiment, play with new sounds and create interesting compositions. I definitely lean toward Rap/Hip Hop, so I tend to want my beats to boom. That said, any Hip Hop Beat Maker, or Online Drum Machine, should have the functionality to create beats for any genre. Just use your imagination.
To me the best beat maker software should have great sounds, massive amounts of samples to sink my teeth into. I seek that urban boom we hip hop heads have come to understand as mandatory. When purchasing a program I first want to be assured the sounds package is cutting edge. Nobody wants to hear low quality "Tin Can" sounding kicks and snares. DAMN them midi type leads and pads!
Making music on an average persons budget, was once upon a time was near impossible. Thankfully things have changed, and we can not only purchase installable software, but we can utilize applications on the cloud. These "Online Drum Machine" tools are without a doubt a god send to talented individuals with very little start up funding. Many people have their own opinions about these programs, but the bottom line is they work. No one would even know unless you told them.
There are many music production programs to look at, but when your just starting out you should opt for something simple. Something within your budget. By all means shop around if you are so inclined, but I would say programs like Sonic Producer, or Dub Turbo are a good "Online Drum Machine" you can get for under $40. Many say these types of programs are great considering computers do crash, and in the event of a catastrophe, your work would be safe on the cloud.
One of my favorite features of a good beat maker program, would have to be the ability to use live instrument recordings to create slices or samples. The possibilities are endless when you start to consider the effects you could use on a simple guitar strum. Making your own hip hop beats is definitely doable, but if your beats suck, your probably not going to be able to blame it on the software. Please be aware that your level of talent and creativity will be the determining factor in the quality of your end results.
I know the hard work and dedication it takes to create your own beats, record your own vocals, and unless you wanna master your own material, the cost of professional mastering. You absolutely have to have your music mastered. No D.J here in Detroit will spin that mp3 shit, probably no where I would imagine. You need the facts.
http://www.banginbeatmaker.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét