Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2013

Looking For Beat Makers to Make Rap Beats! One of the Best is Sonic Producer

A smile immediately appeared on my face when I heard the first rap beat sample on the Sonic Producer website. I have the audio of my computer hooked up to a quality stereo system with excellent speakers so when I first played the sample, I was just about blown away, both literally and figuratively. The sound quality was amazing, to say the least. Now I'm not even a fan of hip-hop music, but that didn't matter here. Upon playing a couple more of their samples I was quite impressed with the virtually limitless number of variations of beats and sounds at your disposal.
It's so cool if you've always dreamed of sitting behind a big audio console with all kinds of gadgets at your fingertips. This software includes a cutting edge music sequencer with multi-track volume faders, a virtual keyboard and sound pads, and a tempo control. When you're finished creating a totally unique rap beat, it can be exported to an mp3 format, and you will have full ownership of the hip hop beats you've created. Totally digital, totally addictive, totally awesome.
It's claimed to be very user-friendly, and even has instructional videos if you need an extra amount of help. On the website's members section there is also production lessons on Logic, ProTools, and software instruments. You can also download more high-quality beats and instrumentals. It's all there and the possibilities are endless.
So, even if you are only slightly enticed by what you have read here, at the very least go to the Sonic Producer website and click on a sample. You are sure to smile, maybe even bigger than I did.
And oh yah, it works on both PC's and Macs.
Even though I am not a rap music fan, I do have a keen interest in audio engineering, thus my reason to write this article. The Sonic Producer software offers so much with so little investment. The computer interface makes it so easy to use, and the results are spectacular. In no time you can create an original hip-hop beat that rivals the pro's.
So for a lot more information on this cool product check out http://www.yagottahavethis.com/products/cool-stuff/best-beat-making-software-for-pc. Make beats and download them to mp3. Thousands of sounds, easy to use, and become an instant hip-hop producer!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét