Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 1, 2013

Review of The Top Hip Hop Beat Machines - Are They Good Or Bad?

There is more than one hip hop beat machine out there to choose from. In fact, you can easily waste a lot of time and money trying to find the right one. I personally know what it feels like to purchase a hip hop beat machine and later on come to the conclusion that I wasted my money. Not a good feeling, but the learning experience was priceless.
If your serious about making a career out of producing beats then your going to find yourself investing a lot of time and money also. However, learning from another producer's mistakes and avoid making the same mistakes in your career is the quickest way to cut the learning process in half.
I have been producing beats for a while now. From r&b, Pop, Hip Hop, and a few others. Since I started I have bought and tried more than one hip hop beat machine. I tried quiet a few actually until I found one that I was satisfied with.
I am going to do for you what I wish someone would have done for me when I first started, and that's "point you in the right direction".
I am going to list some of the hip hop beat machines I've tried and also list their good and bad qualities.
"Music Producer Pro"
This software has been around for a while.
*The Good:
1. You can make your song as you go by "dragging and dropping" instruments and sounds into the song creator window.
2. Music Producer Pro comes equipped with an "instrument editor" and "effects machine".
*The Bad:
1. The music producer Pro has a limited amount of sounds to choose from. You can easily find yourself getting bored with this program in a matter of a few months.
"Sony Acid Pro"
The Sony Acid Pro is one of the newer programs on the market.
*The Good:
1. A very basic and straightforward software.
2. Sony Acid Pro's simplicity make it a good program for someone wanting to learn and begin making beats quickly. Within a few hours you can start making some basic beats.
*The Bad:
1. Not a lot of advance features with the Sony Pro and the quality of the beats are mediocre.
"Fruity Loops 5"
Certainly one of the most popular programs out there.
*The Good:
1. You can make a lot of complex beats.
2. Great for making drum loops.
3. Songs can be exported as a WAV or MIDI file.
*The Bad:
1. Fruity Loops 5 is a complex software and will take you at least a year to understand how to use most of it's features, especially if your new to producing beats.
2. You have to pay extra to unlock all of it's features.
I hope this article has assisted you and has helped you narrow down your search for the best hip hop beat machine.
It's one thing if your looking for programs to make beats, but it's another if your looking for programs that were made to make hip hop beats.
A beat machine specifically built to make hip hop beats will have you making hot tracks guaranteed to keep your friends head bopping. Take a look at the hip hop beat machine the producer of the rapper Lil Wayne used to produce the hot track "Always Strapped". Click Here and you can get it for yourself.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét