Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 1, 2013

Music Producing Software - "Sonic Producer" Review

Anyone who is looking to make music on their computer knows that finding a good music producing software can be rather challenging. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of music producing software on the market that all claim to be worthy of your time and hard earned money. The truth is, many of these types of software are not worth your time or money. There is one particular music producing software that has been getting a lot of buzz as of late. "Sonic Producer" is a new music making software created that is supposed to give any level music producer the ability to produce high quality beats with ease. This article is a real review of "Sonic Producer". Hopefully after reading this article you will have a better understanding of what this software is all about.
First off, let me tell you why I decided to try out and review "Sonic Producer". I have been producing hip-hop beats for over 10 years now via keyboards and drum machines. This past year I finally decided that I would like to start using my computer to make some of my beats. I wanted to find some music producing software that was inexpensive, easy to use and was good quality. After searching online for a couple of months, I found "Sonic Producer". Since their sales letter looked pretty good and the price wasn't to bad I decided to try it out. So, after using this software for a few months this is what I discovered.
The Pros
I was pleasantly surprised with several aspects of the software. Once you are officially a member of the "Sonic Producer" site you are given access to all of the tools needed to make beats on your computer. The members area is very user friendly allowing you to start making beats right away. Another thing that I personally found very helpful is their learning tutorials. Whenever I got stuck with something I usually could find the answer to my problem by just referring back to one of the video tutorials. One of the biggest fears I had about using this software was that the sounds that came with the software would be garbage, but I was wrong. Many of the sounds that comes with "Sonic Producer" can easily be compared to some of those from top brand keyboards and expensive music software that is being sold for much more. I was very impressed with the sounds that I could use to make my beats with.
The Cons
I must say that there wasn't to much bad to say about this music producing software, but since this is a honest review I must express my 2 minor complaints about the program. The first was I thought the tutorial videos could have been produced a little better. What I mean by this is the instructors are obviously great music producers not video producers. The only other thing that I can say is that I wish that they offered phone support instead of email support. To some people it doesn't matter, I personally like to talk to my support via the phone, but I must say their email support is pretty fast when it comes to fixing any problems.
Overall, "Sonic Producer" is definitely worth a try. For the price you are getting a lot and really can start making high quality beats. So, if you are looking for a legit music producing software, "Sonic Producer" may be worth a look.
Good Luck,
For More Information On "Sonic Producer" Go To http://www.squidoo.com/New-Music-Producing-Software

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét