Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2013

Making Rap Beats For Extra Money - It's Easy If You Know How

Did you know there are ordinary people out there just like you and me making really good money online by selling their beats? It's true and I'm one of them.
A few years back a good friend of mine told me about this software they where using to make their own rap beats, Now, I'm no professional producer or music artist but I did know how to use a computer and I love music so I grabbed the beat making software he recommended and that's where it all began.
It started off as a fun hobby where I was just making simple rap beats and loops when I was bored until I got another recommendation from the same friend. He first asked how I was going with beat making software and I told him how addicted I was and showed him some of my beats.
Now, like I said I was no pro but my beats where sounding pretty good and I was definitely getting better. He then told me he just made over $1500 in 22 days by selling some of his beats online.
I didn't believe him at first, that was until he showed me his earnings in his PayPal account. This truly amazed me because I didn't ever think of selling my beats, to me it was pure fun.
After showing me his earnings and some of the sites he was selling his beat on I just had to get started, plus I could use some extra money even if I only made half of what my friend was making this could pay for new equipment, music gear or microphone I had my eyes on that cost $349.
So I joined a few sites that allow you to sell your audio files by using their website. Basically you upload your audio files or beats to these sites, wait till they get approved and then when someone buys your files you make money.
There is one down side but it's still worth it. These sites will take a small fee of money for using their site and service. Some will take out a fee every time you make a sale or some will charge you a one time fee up front.
This is where it get's interesting - because your audio files are a digital download, they can be sold over and over again. So you could have one beat for sale that can potentially make you a lot of money if sold multiple times.
Time To Make Some Money Selling Your Beats
To make the kind of money my buddy and I now make which is around $2000 a month each you are going to need to follow along with these steps -
  1. Create your beats and make them sound as good as possible. You don't want crackling and popping noises in your beats so spend some time to get them sounding smooth and of good quality.
  2. Sign up to audio sharing sites like AudioJungle.com, AudioDaddy.com, MyFlashStore.net and others that allow you to sell your beats. Think of a good username that's easy for people remember you by. Make your profile page as professional as possible or fill it in with as much info as possible.
  3. Upload your rap beats or what ever style your into and wait till they are approved. Give your uploads a really good description and tag them with appropriate keywords so people can find your pages.
  4. Now it's time to get busy! This is where you will need to do a little work promoting your beats. If you do not have a Facebook, twitter or MySpace account it's time to get one of each. You will use these sites to market your beats.
  5. Make a free blog at places like blogger.com tumblr.com WordPress.com and where ever else you can create a page about your beats. Every time you upload a new beat to the audio sharing sites you want to blog about it telling the world where they can buy your beats.
  6. Share your blogs, profile pages and beats on social bookmarking sites like digg.com reddit.com stumbleupon and as many as you can find.
The more people you can get to listen to your beats and see your blogs and profiles the more chances you have of selling your beats so you will need to work at getting people to your pages.
But once the word gets out and when others start sharing and bookmarking your beats for you, you can definitely make a lot of extra money. Would you rather make beats for fun or would you rather make some money from your hidden talent?
It's pretty easy to make rap beats if you have the right beat making software and you don't have to spend a lot of money either.
Click the link for a list of good Beat Making Software. Follow the tips above and you could be making some extra cash by doing something you love.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét