Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 1, 2013

Beat Making Basics - Where to Start

So, you are trying to get into beat making? Whether its trance, hip-hop, rap, ambient, whatever kind of music you want to make, I am going to cover the basics of making your first beat. I am not going to go all the way into making an entire song, because songs are usually the same beat repeated over and over except tweaked slightly in some cases. OK first off, you are going to need a program to make your beats in. Now, you can go buy all the REAL audio equipment to be able to make beats professionally, and do live performances. That is if you have a few hundred grand extra lying around. You don't? Didn't think so.
There are many programs out there for beat making. When I first got started making beats, a friend recommended I buy a program called Cubase, that that was what all the pros used. Well, I shelled out a few hundred dollars thinking if I buy the best program that would somehow mean I would be able to make the best beats. Well, my ego got to me and it was way too complicated for me to understand. So I set about searching for the best program for a beginner to get started making their own beats in no time.
Well, not too long after that I was signing up for a membership at the Sonic Producer website. Instead of taking up a gigabyte of space on my harddrive, Sonic Producer is a beat making program that runs in your browser! Thats right, you don't have to download a thing! Actually, the only thing you download are your beats when you save them to your computer as.mp3s! That's my favorite feature of the program, it allows you to save your own beats to your computer as mp3s. I really can't tell the difference in quality between the beats I make with Sonic Producer and the beats I hear in the Wayne song I have on right now.
Get started with beat making [http://swfxx.com/howtomakebeats/]!
Try Sonic Producer [http://swfxx.com/howtomakebeats/]!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét