Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 1, 2013

A Personal Sonic Producer Review

Sonic Producer is beat creation software used for background beats or full songs. It holds many features that let anyone create a catchy beat from its extensive sound library. It is mainly used for simple construction of rap and hip hop but can be used for other genres as well.
I first purchased Sonic Producer to create a background track for an academic video I was making. I had no knowledge of music or beat creation. The only music "activities" I did were my transfers to my ipod or similar. In brief, I knew little to nothing about making beats with software.
Upon first looking at its main interface it was simple enough to understand but I really needed the tutorial videos to give me that little extra kick to get going. The videos it offers as tutorials are good but practicing with its features was the biggest help. It took me about an hour to make a really good beat for my project. Not hard at all considering that I knew next to nothing about making music.
I now use it in my spare time to create small catchy beats I think about at random. I have used it for one other major video project I recently did. It was far easier to make, about 20 minutes at most since I now knew what to do. Whenever I get a bit of free time I like playing around with it to see what I can come up with. Many times I am surprised by what I am able to create. It's just really simple to make a great beat with this software.
The only possible thing I could see wrong were the quality of tutorial videos they offered on the site. They aren't the best and I pretty much figured the software out better just playing around, but that just goes to show how user friendly their software is.
For more information visit my Beat Making Software [http://www.mysonicproducerreview.net/beat-making-software/] guide.
Donald Johnson is a college student in San Diego, California. Studying philosophy and neuropsychology he writes on a variety of topics in goal of connecting people with the information they need.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét