Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 1, 2013

Tips On How To Get Your Beats Sold

I will be giving a couple tips on how to expose your beats and have more chances at selling them. These are very simple things that you can do to help raise your brand awareness so that other people will know who you are and can buy from you. Here are two things you MUST do to put your name out there:
Exposure Tip #1:
Post your beats up on as much beat-selling websites as you can! There are a few out there I know of that can help you sell some beats. The first one, the one I use is MyFlashStore. This is a great site, with a helpful community. There are forums you can be involved with, and you can also choose between three different types of memberships: free, gold, and platinum. Free is well... free! (You only have a limit of 10 beats you can put up though) For gold, you pay $9.99/month, it's well worth the features. The most expensive one is the platinum, which costs $19.99/month. The main difference between the two is how much beats you can put up. Click here to check it out. Another site is Soundclick. This is the number one place you should go to when you want to upload your beats online. This has so much traffic, and if you ever reach the top ten in your category, you would get a BUNCH of traffic, so you should use this to your advantage.
Exposure Tip #2:
Give out a FREE beat mixtape! You should put in some good beats and the rest would be decent beats that you wouldn't really sell out. Make sure you tag your name on EACH beat, so that if the people that get your mixtape use your song, you would also be heard as well. If the listeners like that beat, they'll probably look you up and that gives you extra traffic! Try to give this mixtape out as much as you can and maybe someone will hear you and buy one or more of your beats!
I just gave out a couple free tips to you on how you can put your music and beats out there so that you will be heard more in the music world. I hope that you enjoyed what you read and that you will be successful in your production career in the music business!
My name is Thilan Wijesinha and I am an upcoming producer, learning the ins-and-outs of the music industry one day at a time. I have my own website here at: http://www.peradimeproductions.com If you need some hot beats, come and get it at my website, and you will thank me later that you did! Come to me if you ever need that hit single, because I know that it will get you to the top, so drop by!
For producers, need help selling beats? Check out my blog here: http://www.killerbeatselling.blogspot.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét