Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 1, 2013

Selling Beats

Remember that selling beats doesn't have to be hard. There are plenty of things you can do in order to increase your chances of making sales as a beat maker online. Learning how to become a music producer is becoming easier and easier in these times, even though the economy here in America is so poor right now!
I started my production business in May of 2009, which was right around the time that the recession was at it's worst. The first month of my company's launch I profited about $4,000 and it was all thanks to careful planning and an intense understanding of what I was going to do. I knew exactly how I planned to make money and so I executed my marketing layout effectively.
There are plenty of ways to make money selling beats online. My method was to use MySpace promotion to increase my plays on Soundclick. This in turn increased my charts position on Soundclick (every beat maker online should know that having a high ranking on Soundclick is a GOLD mine).
To do this I sent out comments, blogs and bulletins on a daily basis. I turned off my MySpace music player and replaced it with the Soundclick music player in order to bring myself more Soundclick plays. I switched the SC player to auto-play so it would start streaming when somebody entered my MySpace site.
I also combined my promotions with Forums and I started talking in the online community, leaving my link wherever I could. I made connections with individuals through Forums and MySpace which helped me rise in the charts. I also traded free beats for anybody who was willing to post a banner link on their page to help me advertise.
Once I had come up with some quick cash using these tactics (about $1,000), I used that money and invested it into my Soundclick page. At this point I started using paid promotions and that's when the money really started flying in. I still make a full time income from my Soundclick page today.
A few notes:
1. Before I launched even one effort to promote my Soundclick, I made sure I had 50 unreleased beats posted. This was to ensure the most sales when I launched.
2. When I started promoting, I put together about 8 different promotional schemes at once.
If you want to learn EXACTLY how I did it, just visit the site link in my resource box. I've written eBooks that share this information openly. So far we've had hundreds of producers express their gratitude. The average money made after purchasing my eBooks has been about $800.
Go to SellBeatsNow.com and check out the eBooks today!
I have written 3 eBooks on the subjects "How to Sell Beats on Soundclick", "How to Sell Beats on MySpace", and "How to Sell Beats on Forums + General Information to Boost Sales 300%".
Check out the eBooks and be ready for more articles to come. I promise you won't be disappointed.
SellBeatsNow.com
Thanks, Kyle

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét