Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 1, 2013

Online Drum Machine To Make Music Beats Use DUBturbo Beat Maker Software

If your reading this then your most likely looking for an online drum machine or software you can download so you can make beats for your music. Lucky for you I have some great tips and advice on what drum machine software to use and how to use it.
Everyone is different and will have their own preferences but when I want to make beats using my computer I like to use professional beat making software like the online drum machine and beat maker - DUBturbo. In the past I used a combination of programs like Sonic Producer and an MPC but now I have more fun and find it so much easier using DUBturbo to make beats because the program is very professional and has all the features I need to produce my music fast.
What is DUBturbo anyway?
Simply put DUBturbo is a beat sequencer program you can use to make beats on your computer that has hundreds of sounds, samples and instrumentals of just about any kind of musical instrument you can think of. I'm a really big fan of this software and here is why.
The interface is very cool and the panel layout makes it a breeze to work with. The drum machine panel has keyboard triggers that make it feel like you're using an MPC, I still use the MPC I bought but not as much because using DUBturbo you can tap in your beats on the fly using your keyboard.
Making a beat is as simple as creating some bars to work with, pressing record and then tap in your beat using the keyboard.Then loop that and repeat what you did but add a new layer over the top with a different beat. Of course you can get as technical as you want and create your beats by drawing them in but that is just a fast way to use the program.
The really good thing about this software is that it is so easy to use even the complete newbie can make pro beats. Now I'm not saying that DUBturbo is the be all and end all of beat makers but it has to be my personal favorite.
Click this link for a list of the best - beat making software be sure to check out the Dubturbo discount to save money.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét